Came "of age" on Okinawa in the '60s. I think I've owned every Japanese camera that's been on the market--and a few German. Began taking photos earnestly (professionally) after journalism school at the U of Mo. Still wrangling with "ownership" when digital makes snapping a shot too easy. Have much more to learn! American born but a global nomad--currently live or based in Costa Rica. Have traveled to 30+ countries, lived in Egypt, UAE, USVI.
Find me at: http://arafi.photoshelter.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?