I am French , born and raised in Paris area, I have choosen 40 years ago to live in the Southeastern part of France, in a quiet very small village 14 miles away from famous Saint Tropez. Photography is my first hobby with gardening, hiking, reading, cinema, geography...Since I'm retired now, watching nature, seasons, animals is my main occupation, I want to enjoy every moment outdoors, which is easy with our mild climate and the beauty of the country , seaside and historic heritage all around.
4 Feb 2010 — 28 views
1 Feb 2010 — 34 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?