Taking photographs is for me a form of meditation. When I work with my images I create a space where the only thing that matters is what’s happening in that precise moment.
My work is defined by a search of simple and personal images that make the viewer reflect about deeper issues and to connect with his inner self.
Find me at: http://www.katartika.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?