I'm an amateur.
My method is go somewhere interesting and point the camera at it. I prefer candid shots to staged ones. Possibly because I'm too lazy to stage.
I like feedback (giving and getting), so don't be shy.
I live in London.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
1 Feb 2014 — 34 views, 4 favorites
1 Feb 2014 — 13 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?