Sorry for dropping off the grid for so long everybody, for those of you who don’t already know, Rob and I got married this past October!! It has been a very crazy year!! We bought our first home, upgraded from our sports cars to mature responsible SUVs, got married, spent two weeks in paradise (otherwise known as Hawaii) and are settling in to married life quite well. With a little luck and some spare time I will be uploading some amazing shots for everyone to see, I can’t wait to share.
Find me at: http://www.cafepress.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?