Sorry for dropping off the grid for so long everybody, for those of you who don’t already know, Rob and I got married this past October!! It has been a very crazy year!! We bought our first home, upgraded from our sports cars to mature responsible SUVs, got married, spent two weeks in paradise (otherwise known as Hawaii) and are settling in to married life quite well. With a little luck and some spare time I will be uploading some amazing shots for everyone to see, I can’t wait to share.
Find me at: http://www.cafepress.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?