My Portrait and Fashion Photography has been placed on Hiatus due to the lack of business in this down economy...and new "Professionals" on the scene daily.
Photography has become too unrealistically competitive lately, and I currently do not have the energy to swim upstream.
So, in the meantime I will be shooting what I want...when I want...from the Heart!
Hope you like my New Personal Projects!
Thanks much for visiting ;-)
MY BEST IS ON MY WEBSITE.
Find me at: http://www.arobersonphoto.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?