I am still fairly new to the world of photography but am finding that I look at everything with new appreciation. At first it was just a way to fill the void left by the end of my marriage, but it quickly became a passion. I am always on the lookout for something or some place to capture with my camera. I am fortunate to live in the beautiful state of Oregon where there are so many beautiful places to photograph that are just a short distance away from my home. I welcome all comments.
28 Dec 2011 — 4 views
28 Dec 2011 — 3 views
19 Feb 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
19 Feb 2011 — 11 views
19 Feb 2011 — 10 views
19 Feb 2011 — 8 views, 1 favorite
19 Feb 2011 — 15 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?