Initiated to photography during my studies and today working as an architect, I'm building my personal artwork for ten years already.
Fully conscious about the world surrounding us, I lay down an attentive eye on cities and their citizens, on shapes and colors that bring a restlessly evolving world up to life.
Through my lenses, i try to reveal the essence of elements; the ones belonging to our everyday environment.
My shots are spontaneously taken day after day, travel after travel.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
236 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?