Initiated to photography during my studies and today working as an architect, I'm building my personal artwork for ten years already.
Fully conscious about the world surrounding us, I lay down an attentive eye on cities and their citizens, on shapes and colors that bring a restlessly evolving world up to life.
Through my lenses, i try to reveal the essence of elements; the ones belonging to our everyday environment.
My shots are spontaneously taken day after day, travel after travel.
26 May 2013 — 4 views, 1 favorite
26 May 2013 — 7 views
19 May 2013 — 43 views, 1 favorite
13 May 2012 — 25 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?