Initiated to photography during my studies and today working as an architect, I'm building my personal artwork for ten years already.
Fully conscious about the world surrounding us, I lay down an attentive eye on cities and their citizens, on shapes and colors that bring a restlessly evolving world up to life.
Through my lenses, i try to reveal the essence of elements; the ones belonging to our everyday environment.
My shots are spontaneously taken day after day, travel after travel.
13 May 2012 — 24 views, 3 favorites
2 Oct 2011 — 42 views, 7 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?