Been taking photos for almost 45 years. Am moving from film to digital.My darkroom has been packed and all my equipment has to be replaced.
There is so much to learn, but the pleasure never dims.
I have been visiting Professor at the University of Madras - Department of Photojournalism, The Loyola College, Madras, India - Department of Visual Communication and have been in the Executive committee of the Photographic Society of Madras for the past 25 years, retired now, and have handed over
Find me at: http://flickr.com
23 Oct 2009 — 64 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?