I'm just a small town girl in a big, big world. I live just like any other human, except I work harder for it. I deserve better and I'm finally gonna work for it and stop judging other people and work on my own flaws, because God knows I have them.
It's not that life's too short, it's the longest thing I'll have to do. It's just that I don't want to spend all my time in this world, angry at things I can't change.
28 Jan 2009 — 190 views
In "Growing Up"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?