A good Italian thirtysomething girl with a deep and abiding love for dogs, calamari, Coldplay, a good stiff drink and bald men.
My work can be found in JPG Magazine, Issues 7 and 9 and has been exhibited at the Musée de L'Eysée in Lausanne , Switzerland, as well as the United States.
Find me at: http://www.lollophoto.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?