I graduated from the Atlanta College of Art in 1990 with a BFA in Photography. I have been working for Advanced Photo & Imaging in Atlanta since 1997 as a photographer and graphic designer.
My main interests in photography are: the combination of form with the use of graphics; The details of larger elements to create an unseen composition; and seeing the context of people within a space.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?