I graduated from the Atlanta College of Art in 1990 with a BFA in Photography. I have been working for Advanced Photo & Imaging in Atlanta since 1997 as a photographer and graphic designer.
My main interests in photography are: the combination of form with the use of graphics; The details of larger elements to create an unseen composition; and seeing the context of people within a space.
11 Apr 2009 — 161 views, 2 favorites
11 Apr 2009 — 128 views
11 Apr 2009 — 111 views
11 Apr 2009 — 99 views
10 Apr 2009 — 124 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?