I am a photographer and mixed media artist.
I worked as the design editor for Austral Asia magazine in Moscow Russia. I work with digital photography, publication, hand-made books, visual journals, collaborative art books, Compact Disc packaging, design & layout.
Find me at: http://www.ninapak.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
437 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?