Hi Hello! I'm Jennifer Jackson and my dream is that one day I will make a name and a life for myself with photography. I use both film and digital; professional and plastic cameras in my work. I travel when I can and love every second of it.
I also dabble in traditional illustration and painting.
Find me at: http://www.pixelgrin.com
5 Jan 2013 — 7 views, 1 favorite
5 Jan 2013 — 5 views, 1 favorite
4 Jan 2013 — 8 views
4 Jan 2013 — 7 views
4 Jan 2013 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?