I think about photography as a form of communication with my model, viewer, with God, with love, with fear, with future and past, with dreams and memories.
Photography is also my way to be intimate with people - my model or my viewer. My images are not a reaction to what is going on with the world at a present moment, rather how my personal world has been affected.
Find me at: http://www.anastasiakuba.com
27 Mar 2012 — 24 views
27 Mar 2012 — 16 views, 1 favorite
27 Mar 2012 — 12 views, 1 favorite
27 Mar 2012 — 13 views
27 Mar 2012 — 19 views
27 Mar 2012 — 9 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?