I think about photography as a form of communication with my model, viewer, with God, with love, with fear, with future and past, with dreams and memories.
Photography is also my way to be intimate with people - my model or my viewer. My images are not a reaction to what is going on with the world at a present moment, rather how my personal world has been affected.
Find me at: http://www.anastasiakuba.com
2 Dec 2009 — 143 views, 2 favorites
2 Dec 2009 — 163 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?