I am a lifelong photographer who strayed into marketing and communications for a career. Returned to my passion for photography, turned pro and with a NIkon D90 and now a D7000 I shoot portraits, celebrations (weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, etc.)
I love sharing images and talking shop with other photographers of any level, as we're all really students when we pick up our cameras.
NOTE: If you make me a Contact, please tell me what you like about my work. I'll so the same
Find me at: http://naturalportraitsandevents.com
18 Jan 2011 — 31 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?