I like to take pictures of old buildings be it a old barn or a old farm house that know one lives in anymore, I also love taking pictures of flowers be they from my mothers garden or flowers from my sisters flower shop, or wild one. Of all the things I love taking pictures I would have to it would have to be of my family. I'm from a small town in northern Alberta Canada. I have lived in High Level most of my life. Taking pictures is a passion of mine.
7 Dec 2010 — 9 views, 1 favorite
25 Oct 2010 — 13 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?