I am hungry too!
I am lucky (see his account: MacBeth).
Hopefully one day I will be paid by the National Geographic to travel around the world with my cameras.
I have four of them. My perfectionist Canon EOS 350 D and my three greedy film eaters: the lomo cameras LCA+, Fisheye No.2 and my newly won Holga!
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
15 Aug 2007 — 3837 views
Travelling with an SLR can be cumbersome, especially when exploring the less-beaten track; take your little point-and-shoot instead.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?