I am hungry too!
I am lucky (see his account: MacBeth).
Hopefully one day I will be paid by the National Geographic to travel around the world with my cameras.
I have four of them. My perfectionist Canon EOS 350 D and my three greedy film eaters: the lomo cameras LCA+, Fisheye No.2 and my newly won Holga!
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?