I like to use old vintage lenses on digital camera bodies. My current favorites are mostly 1930's 40's and 50's Contax and Robot lenses as well as wartime German lenses of all types.
I was once a folk-bluegrass guitarist/singer in the Washington DC area c.1973-1985. I am active in the dog rescue community. Some of the dogs I photograph are rescue dogs available for adoption in Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. If you fall in love with any, let me know.
It's good to finally be home
Find me at: http://www.flickriver.com
- +JPG+ since June 2009
- *5 hot photos
18 May 2013 — 5 views, 1 favorite
16 May 2013 — 12 views, 3 favorites
5 May 2013 — 10 views, 1 favorite
5 May 2013 — 9 views, 2 favorites
4 May 2013 — 11 views, 1 favorite
1 May 2013 — 7 views, 2 favorites
29 Apr 2013 — 8 views, 4 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?