I like to use old vintage lenses on digital camera bodies. My current favorites are mostly 1930's 40's and 50's Contax and Robot lenses as well as wartime German lenses of all types.
I was once a folk-bluegrass guitarist/singer in the Washington DC area c.1973-1985. I am active in the dog rescue community. Some of the dogs I photograph are rescue dogs available for adoption in Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. If you fall in love with any, let me know.
It's good to finally be home
Find me at: http://www.flickriver.com
- +JPG+ since June 2009
- *5 hot photos
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?