Photography takes an instant out of time, but it is up to the photographer to create art with it. I like landscape, seascape, and much more. I like to find and shoot things where others walked by 100 times and never see it, but when looking at the photo recognized and appreciate it.
Find my photography blog at Henrik Lehnerer Photography. You can find there links to all my other blogs, websites, Twitter and Facebook.
Find me at: http://photo.hlehnerer.com
2 Jul 2013 — 4 views
24 Jun 2013 — 1 view
25 Jul 2012 — 18 views
11 Apr 2012 — 25 views
11 Apr 2012 — 31 views
6 Oct 2009 — 53 views
8 Jul 2009 — 131 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?