Photography takes an instant out of time, but it is up to the photographer to create art with it. I like landscape, seascape, and much more. I like to find and shoot things where others walked by 100 times and never see it, but when looking at the photo recognized and appreciate it.
Find my photography blog at Henrik Lehnerer Photography. You can find there links to all my other blogs, websites, Twitter and Facebook.
Find me at: http://photo.hlehnerer.com
2 Jun 2009 — 158 views, 1 favorite
1 Jun 2009 — 181 views, 1 favorite
21 May 2009 — 130 views, 1 favorite
21 May 2009 — 68 views
21 May 2009 — 87 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?