Photography takes an instant out of time, but it is up to the photographer to create art with it. I like landscape, seascape, and much more. I like to find and shoot things where others walked by 100 times and never see it, but when looking at the photo recognized and appreciate it.
Find my photography blog at Henrik Lehnerer Photography. You can find there links to all my other blogs, websites, Twitter and Facebook.
Find me at: http://photo.hlehnerer.com
15 Oct 2008 — 76 views
15 Oct 2008 — 89 views, 3 favorites
8 Oct 2008 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
387 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?