Photography takes an instant out of time, but it is up to the photographer to create art with it. I like landscape, seascape, and much more. I like to find and shoot things where others walked by 100 times and never see it, but when looking at the photo recognized and appreciate it.
Find my photography blog at Henrik Lehnerer Photography. You can find there links to all my other blogs, websites, Twitter and Facebook.
Find me at: http://photo.hlehnerer.com
16 Jun 2008 — 82 views
21 May 2008 — 118 views, 1 favorite
21 May 2008 — 115 views, 1 favorite
2 Apr 2008 — 148 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?