I'm a collection of dust with pretensions toward humanity. I like light, I like the things that can be done with it, and I like what light brings out of the things it touches. I am therefore also invested in the interrogation of darkness, and of the things to which light offers a caress and a wink rather than a bear-hug. I am in perpetual apprenticeship in the production of wonder.
Find me at: http://photomenon.com
10 Jun 2012 — 11 views
4 Jun 2012 — 18 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?