I'm a collection of dust with pretensions toward humanity. I like light, I like the things that can be done with it, and I like what light brings out of the things it touches. I am therefore also invested in the interrogation of darkness, and of the things to which light offers a caress and a wink rather than a bear-hug. I am in perpetual apprenticeship in the production of wonder.
Find me at: http://photomenon.com
7 Oct 2009 — 68 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Light Painting"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
138 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
200 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?