Following my family roots of the motorcycle culture, I started a custom motorcycle company, SuckerPunch Sallys. I've always loved photography. I shoot all of the advertising, printwork & layouts for the SPS bikes I build, either in studio or in the field. My work has graced the covers of many American & European magazines. Recently, buy request and the great response to my photography, I've started shooting other builders for publications.
Find me at: http://www.speedkingphoto.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?