I am a fine art photographer in Amarillo, Texas, with an associates degree in photography. I have a small gallery in the Sunset Art Galleries here in Amarillo, so come by if your ever in town. I enjoy shooting almost anything, if it catches my eye, I will photograph it. Abandoned things really attract me, as these type of things will soon be gone, although replaced with something else that we throw away. I have been published in the August special issue of Black & White Magazine.
11 Oct 2010 — 11 views, 2 favorites
11 Oct 2010 — 11 views, 1 favorite
26 Nov 2009 — 33 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?