Michael F. OBrien
I am a retired art and photography teacher. As a photography teacher I told my students not to judge a photo by the subject matter (subject matter prejudice). This happens here on jpgmag.com. Judge only the quality of the photo, not the subject. Looked at 1000s of photos and find this to be true. Subjects are not touched even of good photo quality
Since December of 2006 I have used a Panasonic-Lumix DCM-FZ50 - first digital - I love it and the Leica lens! Previous 20 yrs, Minolta MAXXUM
Find me at: http://www.blurb.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
138 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
200 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?