I am a 21 year old student from London currently studying BA Digital photography at university. I'm interested in mostly documentary and street photography, I still have a lot to learn. But I try to vary the type of photography I do in order to learn new things that will help me in the future. Please, Feel free to give me any sort of feedback good or bad.
Keep up to date, follow me on:
Facebook: Ope O Photography
Find me at: http://www.opeophotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?