Alexandra Pope is a self-taught photographer based in Hamilton, Ontario.
She completed her Master's degree in Journalism at the University of Western Ontario in 2007 and has since lived and worked all over the place, including New Brunswick, Alberta and the Dominican Republic.
She still shoots with the Canon EOS Rebel G she bought with money saved up from her first job. The stories that camera could tell ...
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
267 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?