I am an amateur photographer with passion for photography, specially landscape and nature. When light conditions allow, I use a polarizer.
Equipment: Nikon D200, 18-70, 70-300 lenses; 60 mm micro, SB-600 flash, and Bogen 3205 tripod and 3262 ball head.
Find me at: http://www.farraspixel.com
3 Mar 2015 — 1 view
13 Sep 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
9 Sep 2014 — 34 views, 7 favorites, 8 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Shoot Your Favorite Time of the Day"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?