I am an amateur photographer with passion for photography, specially landscape and nature. When light conditions allow, I use a polarizer.
Equipment: Nikon D200, 18-70, 70-300 lenses; 60 mm micro, SB-600 flash, and Bogen 3205 tripod and 3262 ball head.
Find me at: http://www.farraspixel.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?