I am an amateur photographer with passion for photography, specially landscape and nature. When light conditions allow, I use a polarizer.
Equipment: Nikon D200, 18-70, 70-300 lenses; 60 mm micro, SB-600 flash, and Bogen 3205 tripod and 3262 ball head.
Find me at: http://www.farraspixel.com
25 Mar 2008 — 267 views, 1 favorite
25 Mar 2008 — 254 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?