I am an amateur photographer with passion for photography, specially landscape and nature. When light conditions allow, I use a polarizer.
Equipment: Nikon D200, 18-70, 70-300 lenses; 60 mm micro, SB-600 flash, and Bogen 3205 tripod and 3262 ball head.
Find me at: http://www.farraspixel.com
13 Oct 2009 — 586 views
for those of you who will be in NYC in mid October, my photo exhibition titled "Syrian landscapes" is opening on October 16 at CUNY...
21 Dec 2008 — 782 views
Dear fellow JPGers,
Season's greetings and happy holiday. May the new year bring health and happiness.
Wednesday I'll be off to the Big Apple till early January....
12 Jun 2008 — 1414 views
A trip to Damascus, Syria, in early spring 2008.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?