I am a 24 years old street photographer based in Paris, France.
I mostly shoot street photography, about urbanity and loneliness. I tend to center deliberately my frames.
(profile picture by Noele Lusano).
Find me at: http://www.laritournelle.com
12 Aug 2008 — 1516 views, 5 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?