I am a 24 years old street photographer based in Paris, France.
I mostly shoot street photography, about urbanity and loneliness. I tend to center deliberately my frames.
(profile picture by Noele Lusano).
Find me at: http://www.laritournelle.com
10 Sep 2008 — 1742 views
Artifical landscapes. A city without cars, roads given back to nature.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?