I am a 24 years old street photographer based in Paris, France.
I mostly shoot street photography, about urbanity and loneliness. I tend to center deliberately my frames.
(profile picture by Noele Lusano).
Find me at: http://www.laritournelle.com
10 Sep 2008 — 1729 views
Artifical landscapes. A city without cars, roads given back to nature.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
416 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?