My work often takes two avenues of theme: a darker, sometimes scary world of unseen nightmares, and a nostalgic playground of warm memories, much safer and happier than the former.
I have always looked further than traditional methods of photography. Digital manipulation has allowed me to communicate and share my view of the world. I have a need to lace my work with elements of obscure visions and deliver a piece the viewer can connect with on multiple levels.
Click below to purchase image
Find me at: http://parmi.redbubble.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?