Fine Art Landscape Photographer, age 33, living in Fredrikstad,Norway. Bought my first camera at the age of 10. It was a Nikon FE2 and the first optics were a Nikon AF 85 f:1.8 and a 50 f:1.8.
Now these days I`m looking for ways to travel, no matter where, to photograph. To document places and people as well as nature and landscape. I`m not rich,(least not yet..:-P), so if you know someone who need a photographer in exchange of one who is willing to pay the travel expenses, PLEASE let me know
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
2 Jul 2013 — 15 views
2 Jul 2013 — 118 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Plain and Simple"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?