Fine Art Landscape Photographer, age 33, living in Fredrikstad,Norway. Bought my first camera at the age of 10. It was a Nikon FE2 and the first optics were a Nikon AF 85 f:1.8 and a 50 f:1.8.
Now these days I`m looking for ways to travel, no matter where, to photograph. To document places and people as well as nature and landscape. I`m not rich,(least not yet..:-P), so if you know someone who need a photographer in exchange of one who is willing to pay the travel expenses, PLEASE let me know
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
9 Sep 2012 — 19 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?