I have loved photography since I was a small child with a Kodak 126 Instamatic. I did not pursue it because I did not want to mess with the chemicals required to develop film. In 2007, I took a photo of a sunset with my cell phone and I was hooked again. I bought myself a point-and-shoot digital camera for Christmas that year. I love taking pictures.
20 Dec 2011 — 17 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?