I have loved photography since I was a small child with a Kodak 126 Instamatic. I did not pursue it because I did not want to mess with the chemicals required to develop film. In 2007, I took a photo of a sunset with my cell phone and I was hooked again. I bought myself a point-and-shoot digital camera for Christmas that year. I love taking pictures.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
84 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?