I am a musician by trade, but I do love to make photographs, mostly with the Polaroid SX70. I have never studied photography, and resist the temptation to call myself a photographer. I love cameras and photographs, and have dabbled with photography over the years, but it was not until discovering the SX70 that I began taking pictures that I wanted to share with others. I play in the bands Wilco and The Autumn Defense. I have just released my first photography book titled "100 Polaroids."
Find me at: http://www.sansonicabooks.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?