I am a professional photographer with 45 years experience in weddings and social work. For the past 19 years in my own studio I have been photographing fine art for artists, galleries and museums for reproduction, artists portfolios and anything that photography can do to promote and artists work. The rest of the time I try to engage in my personal love of large format B&W landscape photography.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?